Contributions are welcomed from both guest contributors and other players or persons within or outside the emerging blockchain and cryptocurrency industry.
- Contributions need not be regular or frequent. We are flexible.
- Keep your article clear, concise, and comprehensible. While we understand that the blockchain & crypto industry comes with many jargons and complexities, please always keep in mind that your audience include newbies. Write well.
- If you make any references in your work, whether citation or quotation, please insert the link and the source.
- Please ensure that you have copyright to the article you wish to submit to us.
- We love and prefer fresh or previously unpublished articles. If the article has been previously published, please state so clearly in your submission to us. Include specifically the place the article was published. Notwithstanding, you understand and acknowledge that we reserve the absolute right whether we publish your article.
- Please maintain fonts size 12 throughout your article and use legible and friendly fonts. Book Antiqua, Georgia, Helvetica, Palatino Linotype, or Roboto are great. We also accept Times New Roman, Arial, Verdana, and other equally legible fonts.
- For titles, headings, and subheadings, we prefer sentence case. Please avoid all UPPER CASE by all means. Also, use bold for titles, headings, and subheadings. Please don’t underline, except it is a hyperlink (which should be simply clickable).
- Please note that if your article is accepted for publication on CAB, it may be reviewed by the editorial team before it is finally published. Before publication, we will endeavor to share the reviewed draft with you for your authorial confirmation.
- If we publish your article, you will be credited for it. Please include your short bio and email address as well as Linkedin profile or Twitter handle (whichever you prefer) in your submission to us.
- We will work with you to ensure that your published article is widely circulated across all our channels while you also reshare in your network.
To contribute your article, please submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As soon as we receive your contribution, we will acknowledge it and inform you about our editorial decision. When making a publication decision, we mainly consider our editorial policy and ethical policy.
Please note that we reserve the absolute right on whether to publish your article.